Contact our nearest local rep to you....
 
 
 
 

According to recent case studies there are about over two million Sri Lankan expats all over the world of which most like to have an investment in their home country sooner or later, but the major issue is finding a suitable property of their choice for the right price, out of the people buying properties in Sri Lanka 65% are for investment purposes while the other 35% are for live in purposes,

 

We at  REALITY LANKA are committed to bring properties in Sri Lanka to your Desktop,Laptop or your Smartphone devices, Out of all category of properties the fast moving ones today are apartments, most people prefer them because of the rental value as an investment also the secure environment & the facilities.

 

As an example,currently there are 89 ongoing apartment projects in & around Colombo & the suburbs alone, most of the on going projects offer feasible payment terms in installments (but obtaining a bank loan for an ongoing projects is an issue because of non availability of the deed-generally it takes one year or so once the project is completed to obtain the COC & finally the deed)

 

Contact any of our below listed reps closer to you in your locality to buy/lease any property of your choice, practical inspection could be arranged over here in Sri Lanka to  relative or friend of yours once you decide on a property,we could arrange any legal or valuation facilities a per your requirements with our company lawyers & bank valuers there by minimizing the time of your stay in Sri Lanka to finalize a deal (alternately we could find you a tenant if you have a residential or commercial property in Sri Lanka as well)

 
Find a property of your choice
 

OUR INTERNATIONAL REPS

 

SRI lANKA

USA

Mr.Mohamed Ziard

 

Colombo

Tel:

0094 11 2716920

Mobile:

0094 714920402

Email:

realitylank06@gmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

0714920402

Mr.Upul Nishantha

Munidasa

State of Virginia

Mobile:

001-7035048670

Email:

upulmuni@gmail.com

Whtsup

0776251098

viber:

+17035048670

OMAN

CANADA

Mr.Azmi Wahab

Ruwi-Muscat

Mobile:

0096-899425176

Email:

azmie224@gmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

+96899425176

Mr.Sasanka Manamendra

Ontario

Mobile:

001 416 5183768

Email:

kanishka.manamendra@century21.ca

Whtsup/viber:

+14165183768 

   

GERMANY

FRANCE

Dr.De Zilva

Frankfort

Email:

derrwik@gmx.net

Whtsup/viber:

+447919252297 

 

Mr.Rasmin Majeed

Paris

Mobile:

0033-663692886

Email:

ras.min@hotmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

+33663692886

 

   

USA

AUSTRALIA

Mr.Derek Deresh

 

Las Vegas

Mobile:

001 3107706008

Email:

cmoderek@gmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

+13107706008

Mr.K.K.Dias

Adelaide

Mobile:

0061 424166770

0061 421705347

Email:

dias.boc@gmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

+0715228039

 

   

UNITED KINGDOM

 

Mrs.Fasmila Rameez

 

(Photo not available)

 

Hertfordshire

Mobile:

0044 7473416854

Email:

ramfas@hotmail.com

Whtsup/viber:

+14165183768 

   
   
   
   
   
   

Become one of our overseas reps